Combining outstanding versatility with ‘all-day’ riding capability regardless of terrain, the Royal Enfield Himalayan features long-travel suspension, natural upright riding position and a durable, torquey engine for maximum comfort, whether on open highway, city streets or remote mountain roads.
2023 Royal Enfield Himalayan Specifications
- 411 cc displacement, air cooled system, SOHC, single cylinder
- Max power: 24.5 BHP at 6,500 RPM
- Max Torque: 32 NM at 4,000 RPM
- Seat height: 800mm
- Tank capacity: 15 litres
- Dry weight: 182 kg
- MPG: 70 miles
- Fuel Range: 200 miles
- £100 per day; £600 per week; £500 for The Highland Scramble
- Damage & insurance excess, £1,500
- The booking deposit is 25% of rental payable to secure the hire
Please check with a member of the team for availability before reserving a Himalayan for The Highland Scramble.